Reservations may be placed by:
- Secure Online Reservation Form using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
- Reserving over the phone using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
- at 859-635-4423
- at 859-547-3681
- Reserving in person at the Ranger's station at 1565 Race Track Rd, Alexandria, KY 41001 using cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover (Checks must be received 14 days prior to reservation date)
- Same day camping is available and welcome
- Friday/Saturday requires a two night minimum
- Select holidays/events require a three night minimum
- The trails may be closed due to heavy rain
- Single Night Equestrian Camping Reservations can be made within 24 hours by phone or in person
A.J. Jolly Stables opened to the public in 2012. The 1,000 acre county-owned park contains 20 miles of trails and offers a diverse selection of activities. At 1,000 acres, A.J. Jolly Park is one of the largest county parks in Kentucky. Drawing upon the County's topographical assets and position as the gateway to Kentucky's bluegrass country. A.J. Jolly also offers an extensive network of horse trails for the novice or expert rider.
We are proud of our new stable and campground, built September 2011 with Kentucky Recreational Trails Program funds. A.J. Jolly Park has expanded in 2012 to include a new 28 stall barn, 12 site campground with water and electric, comfort station, dump station, pavilion with grills, and a playground.
The Northern Kentucky Horse Network Trail Blazers constructed and maintain our trail system.
- 200-acre fishing lake
- 9 baseball fields
- 4 soccer fields
- 18-hole frisbee golf
- Picnic areas
- Sand volleyball